- Authorization Technical Business Analyst is a key member of our Authorization Centre (AC) team responsible for
product management and development.
- The role requires an analytical person with an IT background as well as understanding payment industry content, mainly the Payment Card industry with focus on Payment Transaction Authorization.
- Key is a strong willingness to learn, ability to analyze and capability to support and improve these systems and design new solutions with focus on acquiring part of the payment environment based on current technological possibilities and market demands.
- The Technical Business Analyst must be communicative, bringing dynamics or even healthy disruption into the existing team, with ability to sell his/her ideas and strong ownership of the product.
- Contract work
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant positions as Technical Business Analyst or Consultant or in the Payment Card industry.
- Knowledge of banking/card sector, online payments, authorization, cryptography and e-commerce.
- Experience with system design.
- Ability to define and develop algorithms, estimate and explain effort needed for an implementation.
- Define the scope of the project together with the estimates in collaboration with team.
- Appreciated former hands on experience with software development and documentation.
- English - B2-C1 (Upper-Intermediate English)
What can you expect
- Being a member of the well-known company, which is the world’s leader in payment solutions
- Friendly atmosphere and target driven colleagues
- Long-term cooperation
Advantages of cooperation with Integra
- We are a stable company with continual growth
- We collaborate with more than a hundred local and foreign companies
- We rely on a friendly and individual approach
- Our company also manages custom development and penetration/performance testing
- Tax and accounting advice are provided free of charge
- You can experience great team buildings with us such as barbecues, rum tastings, sports activities, and more